FRESH PLANTED TO SALT REEF NEWBIE

AJDC

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
13
Location
MIAMI
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me, it's a pleasure to start being part of this hobby and community.

I wanted to start with a saltwater tank, but I followed advice and started with freshwater. I have had 3 healthy main tanks, among other small tanks, for 2 years.

2 months ago, my daughter received a gift from an acquaintance who was dismantling her saltwater tank, and now we have welcomed it into our home.

So here I am, fulfilling a dream of having a piece of the sea at home for my family.

I hope to be helpful in any way, and advice is always welcome.

Thank you.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
To me, it's a pleasure to start being part of this hobby and community.

I wanted to start with a saltwater tank, but I followed advice and started with freshwater. I have had 3 healthy main tanks, among other small tanks, for 2 years.

2 months ago, my daughter received a gift from an acquaintance who was dismantling her saltwater tank, and now we have welcomed it into our home.

So here I am, fulfilling a dream of having a piece of the sea at home for my family.

I hope to be helpful in any way, and advice is always welcome.

Thank you.
welcome
 
To me, it's a pleasure to start being part of this hobby and community.

I wanted to start with a saltwater tank, but I followed advice and started with freshwater. I have had 3 healthy main tanks, among other small tanks, for 2 years.

2 months ago, my daughter received a gift from an acquaintance who was dismantling her saltwater tank, and now we have welcomed it into our home.

So here I am, fulfilling a dream of having a piece of the sea at home for my family.

I hope to be helpful in any way, and advice is always welcome.

Thank you.
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new