Freshly painted canapy

shoelaceike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
1,034
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I painted my canapy last week. I use Behr marquee paint. It says it dries in an hour but takes 4 weeks to fully cure.....can there be any issue to place this canapy on my tank now? Or should I wait longer? Thanks
 
I painted my canapy last week. I use Behr marquee paint. It says it dries in an hour but takes 4 weeks to fully cure.....can there be any issue to place this canapy on my tank now? Or should I wait longer? Thanks

It should be fine. If you do not use GAC, you might run some for a bit as extra insurance. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new