• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FreshMarine.com???? Ok or???

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freshmarine.com seem to always have hard to find marine fish!

Anyone ever ordered from them?

The descriptions do not include what size the price is for, or male or female. Weird.

And everything is “Not Covered Under Arrive Guarantee”. Why should any vendor not at least get it to us alive!!!????

Thanks. If LiveAquaria has them it’s a no brainer but they don’t.

TexAgReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The descriptions do not include what size the price is for, or male or female. Weird.

And everything is “Not Covered Under Arrive Guarantee”. Why should any vendor not at least get it to us alive!!!????

Wondering the same thing myself!

OP
OP
RedSea500MaxS

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well LiveAquaria.com just screwed me on their 14-day guarantee. The definition of guarantee is what? Guaranteed.

But I am thinking that is NOT Live Aquaria.com. That was “Jacob” a proud new Customer Service Supervisor over stepping normal decent human boundaries to show off his position. For $80 for two dead fish in 7 days....for a $800 order I had in my cart! Idiot!

Makes no sense. Owners of LiveAquaria work to hard for that kinda stupid minded idiocy. They are dead....so what is a live guarantee?

FishyDave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well LiveAquaria.com just screwed me on their 14-day guarantee. The definition of guarantee is what? Guaranteed.

But I am thinking that is NOT Live Aquaria.com. That was “Jacob” a proud new Customer Service Supervisor over stepping normal decent human boundaries to show off his position. For $80 for two dead fish in 7 days....for a $800 order I had in my cart! Idiot!

Makes no sense. Owners of LiveAquaria work to hard for that kinda stupid minded idiocy. They are dead....so what is a live guarantee?
Petco owns LiveAquaria. It's the corporate culture these days, just like cell phones and cable internet.

FishyDave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have read too many reviews where they have taken a customers money and not sent anything.

Have you tried Aqualocker the have a lot of rare stock and you can special order items too. I have been thinking of ordering a shark form them.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Leave Fresh Marine a question, see if they answer right away, then you'll know how good their customer service is.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sent an email to them, asking for livestock that is available through them. Waiting for the reply on pricing and availability. I just sent email about 10:40 a.m. here is what I asked them. To their email address sales at fresh Marine. Com.Please send us pictures if you have indo carnation corals and pricing . R2R, thx

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Very good prices !!

Blue Tang Clan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks like I just got duped too. How naive I was to think that I could get a big shipment of tangs during Covid19 times...

Their scams appear to follow one of these paths:
1. Create UPS 1-Day tracking number, but don't ship the item
2. Ship something you didn't order, you complain, then they say that whatever you take pictures of isn't what they shipped

This place has been plaguing reefers for over a decade, and I can't find anyone who has had a positive (or non-fraud) experience with them.
  • No phone number [red flag!]
  • Credit card transactions go through as "Grocery & Food" with a phone number belonging to an online grocery store - which is unlikely to exist either
  • BBB (which has no real authority) lists them with an F rating.
  • 1st address: 1635 E Cedar St Rowland Heights, CA 91748
  • 2nd address: 14261 Proctor Ave La Puente, CA 91746-2935
Hopefully internet search engines lead everyone here before purchasing. It's a total scam. I would be willing to chip in to find a way to get local law enforcement involved, or Feds since it is interstate commerce fraud.

Last edited:

TexAgReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I just got duped too. How naive I was to think that I could get a big shipment of tangs during Covid19 times...

Their scams appear to follow one of these paths:
1. Create UPS 1-Day tracking number, but don't ship the item
2. Ship something you didn't order, you complain, then they say that whatever you take pictures of isn't what they shipped

This place has been plaguing reefers for over a decade, and I can't find anyone who has had a positive (or non-fraud) experience with them.
  • No phone number [red flag!]
  • Credit card transactions go through as "Grocery & Food" with a phone number belonging to an online grocery store - which is unlikely to exist either
  • BBB (which has no real authority) lists them with an F rating.
  • 1st address: 1635 E Cedar St Rowland Heights, CA 91748
  • 2nd address: 14261 Proctor Ave La Puente, CA 91746-2935
Hopefully internet search engines lead everyone here before purchasing. It's a total scam. I would be willing to chip in to find a way to get local law enforcement involved, or Feds since it is interstate commerce fraud.
They're always enticing because they 1) always seem to have inventory that no one else has and 2) their prices are generally much lower.

I've never ordered from them, but I have yet to come across someone with a good experience.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back