Freshwater fluval flex 57 build thread

Thank you very much. Ill keep that in mind. Do you prefer the planted tanks or the marine ones?
I still do planted but I've downsized a bit, I've only been doing marine for about 8 months now and I like it so far but I'm not sure if that's because it's new to me or if I like it better. Planted tanks are alot of fun and much more accessible, I find you can make them look pretty unique, and if you don't like something it's easy to just change it. It's also pretty forgiving until you get in to the more advanced stuff. You can also stock higher which is a nice bonus. If you have any questions, or specifics you need help with be sure to let me know.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new