Freshwater hobbyist learning about reef keeping

manlybmt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
14
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm new here. My background is mainly freshwater aquariums, and I joined to learn more about marine and reef systems from people with hands-on experience. I'm especially interested in how reef keepers approach water quality, filtration, and long-term animal care. I'll be reading first and contributing where my freshwater experience is genuinely relevant. Glad to be here.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the other side of the aquarium hobby!
 
Hi everyone, I'm new here. My background is mainly freshwater aquariums, and I joined to learn more about marine and reef systems from people with hands-on experience. I'm especially interested in how reef keepers approach water quality, filtration, and long-term animal care. I'll be reading first and contributing where my freshwater experience is genuinely relevant. Glad to be here.
good to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new