Hello

zia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
17
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member and I'm excited to join the Reef2Reef community.

I’m new to saltwater aquariums and currently setting up my first reef tank, a 24-gallon Reef Casa aquarium. I’m still learning the basics of reef keeping, including water parameters, lighting, flow, fish, corals, and overall tank care.

I’ve already realized there is a lot to learn in this hobby, so I’m looking forward to reading discussions, asking questions, and learning from experienced reef keepers here.

I’m excited to be part of the community!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member and I'm excited to join the Reef2Reef community.

I’m new to saltwater aquariums and currently setting up my first reef tank, a 24-gallon Reef Casa aquarium. I’m still learning the basics of reef keeping, including water parameters, lighting, flow, fish, corals, and overall tank care.

I’ve already realized there is a lot to learn in this hobby, so I’m looking forward to reading discussions, asking questions, and learning from experienced reef keepers here.

I’m excited to be part of the community!
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new