FRIDAY FTS thread!! Post 'em up here!!

Anyone tired of great looking top notch tanks could watch this one ;Hilarious:D

You won't be disappointed, it's really ugly :) :p

P1240194.jpg
 
FRIDAY AGAIN ALREADY!? ;)
 
B-BUMP! Btw, when you post your FTS here, don't forget to also update your build thread! :D
 
Two OLD FTS from when I started in the Hobby, my original 20 tall, and 50 gallon

20 Gallon Tall (Picture Taken January 1, 2003)
040_month_06_027Full tank 2.JPG


50 Gallon Tank (Picture Taken May 5, 2005)
IMG_7200.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new