FRIDAY FTS thread!! Post 'em up here!!

The tank is just waking up, a new day in the Pacific North West.

20180706_160gTank.jpg
 
Every Thursday I try and remember to take a new FTS and forget. My tank gets sun until 9pm so I'd have to wait until then to take a new one and forget. This is from last month I'm currently in the process of making some minor adjustments to make things as eye pleasing as possible.

35701550_10160808903775227_1649859485725884416_o.jpg
 
360n.png
360qqq.jpg
 
Last edited:
Happy Friday!! Show 'em off!! :D
 
I'll post another one in recognition of FRIDAY THE 13TH!
ki6h5F0l.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new