Friday night tank shots!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,859
Reaction score
122,450
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Snap a photo no matter what it looks like and post it up!!!
 
image.jpg
 
My most recent build, still quite new. My lights went off at 9pm Eastern, and clearly I'm a little disheveled tonight, but here you go lol!!
IMG_1381.jpeg


And from about two days ago:
IMG_1345.jpeg
IMG_1347.jpeg
IMG_1346.jpeg
IMG_1348.jpeg
 
My most recent build, still quite new. My lights went off at 9pm Eastern, and clearly I'm a little disheveled tonight, but here you go lol!!
IMG_1381.jpeg


And from about two days ago:
IMG_1345.jpeg
IMG_1347.jpeg
IMG_1346.jpeg
IMG_1348.jpeg
Love how this tank is built in. Love how intentional it is.
 
84074614-f306-4acb-830e-117e8a44b91c.jpg

Not the best looking tank, but I did get my frags from WWC. Unfortunately, my emerald crab started munching on my Aussie Lord so I'm unsure if it's going to make it.
You don't have to have a museum display to participate. I think there is some great potential with this given some time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new