Friend or foe?

avcorke

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I worry about these guys? Is it aiptasia? They don’t look quite the same and are staying rather small.

Thanks!
IMG_1272.jpeg
 
Anyway, to get a clearer photo? Almost want to say they look like feather dusters
 
I would think feather duster as well. Could also be a hydroid but I don't think so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new