Friends coral farm grafting

So my friend has a coral farm in her garage. I wanted to show off her mad crazy coral grafting she has going on.
I told her to name the chalice after her. Lol
 

Attachments

  • 20210419_205827.jpg
    20210419_205827.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 20210419_205852.jpg
    20210419_205852.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 127
Ur funny talon! :p
I was leaving and she was saying how we have been doing this a long time. I said ya 8-10yrs and she said me longer. Lol
I think shes been doing this for 12-15yrs man. Lol!
D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new