Frog spawn touching my new white bubble coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tiagofish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tiagofish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a problem? The new white bubble coral is near a frogspawn. They're making contact. I can move the frogspawn since it's just in the sand. See pic. Lemme know if I'm messing up plz. Thanks :-)

20220828_144311.jpg
 
I would absolutely move the frogspawn if you can. They will definitely fight. Beautiful corals and best of luck :)
 
Bubble will win that battle. Move one of them.
 
That bubble has already found the frog and is stinging. Yes it's an issue.

More important being it is the walling variety. Move that frog spawn or the bubble. I personally set up my entire aquascape to deal with the 12-in sweepers on a big bubble. Using upflow helps protect the coral around it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new