Frogspawn Health?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blake423
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blake423

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
95
Reaction score
31
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think hammer/frogspawn/torch has white "skin" wrap around the skeleton beneath the polyp, and it is a good indicator of the health of the coral?
I have this teal frogspawn, but the "skin" wrap around the skeleton is dark greenish. I don't think those are brown jelly.
Should I be worried and anything I can do?

Frogspawn 20220829.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new