Frogspawn mouth is swollen...

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
3,207
Location
Glorious South East MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have searched the internet and I can't find a response that is similar to what I am seeing... 20160918_113014.jpg Other than seeming a little smaller than usual it seems ok. I feed them every other day, it has been like this for 2 days now.
Temp- 78
Salinity- 1.025
pH- 8.2
Cal- 460
Alk- 8.1
Mg- 1480
Nitrate- >4ppm
Phos- 0.04 ppm
Any thoughts? Torch and hammer corals are normal...

Thanks guys!
 
So I have searched the internet and I can't find a response that is similar to what I am seeing... 20160918_113014.jpg Other than seeming a little smaller than usual it seems ok. I feed them every other day, it has been like this for 2 days now.
Temp- 78
Salinity- 1.025
pH- 8.2
Cal- 460
Alk- 8.1
Mg- 1480
Nitrate- >4ppm
Phos- 0.04 ppm
Any thoughts? Torch and hammer corals are normal...

Thanks guys!
Its looks to be forming a new skeleton, to start the branching.
 
Ok and I lied about my Alk...it is actually 6.2-6.4...I just re-tested.

I will hope for the branching lol it is just so odd and my hammer and 3 torches formed new heads and I never saw anything like this.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new