Frogspawn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jilly92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,082
Location
Ellijay
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my frogspawn caught my mushroom that slid off plug and has been just holding it in his tentacles for an hour or so. Do they eat mushrooms?
20210112_213604.jpg
 
pull it away!!
 
Saved him guys. Looks a little mangled. Fingers crossed. Typically I would put him in a box with some liverock but dang, I finally got my tank looking decent after a crash and didn't want that eyesore in there so I glued him to a plug. How do yall get them to stay on the plug?
 

Attachments

  • 20210112_215319.jpg
    20210112_215319.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 39
exactly how you normally do,container w rock rubble until attached :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new