From Spain , with a Waterbox 90

tinimf

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
23
Location
spain
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone ! I’m Tina from the south of Spain, me and my partner started a reef tank in October 2024 and we are looking forward to enjoy and learn from all of you !
Been reading the forums during months looking for answers and finally feel confident enough to create an account and interact !

We have a few soft corals mostly zoas a pair of gladiator clownfish, royal gramma , a diamond goby who is missing (i do have a lid he was active a few days and he just buried himself and haven’t seen any sign from him since) and a fire shrim along with a CUC

As I said ! I hope we get to know more and more with this forum
Thank you !
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome!!! And i myself kept a spectacularly bad tank at one point, so absolutely no judgement here.
Welcome, how about Start a tank thread or at least give some pics, no need to be embarrassed all we give is support
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new