From Tonga with love

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
9,578
Reaction score
20,061
Location
Fullerton, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy and healthy. Carnation coral from Tonga. This morning video




Screenshot_20210224-070818.png Screenshot_20210224-065547.png
 
Where can you buy carnation corals?
 
Here's one reliable source. Or should I say reputable source. But right now with the decrease in flights because of covid, many soft corals not available at this time. Bummer
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210224-080851.png
    Screenshot_20210224-080851.png
    685 KB · Views: 77
Here's one reliable source. Or should I say reputable source. But right now with the decrease in flights because of covid, many soft corals not available at this time. Bummer
Have you bought from them before?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new