Frostbite SubZero Clownfish & Prize Pack Giveaway! Sponsored by Sustainable Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enter lots of contests, I've never won anything except when I was about 20 our local classic rock radio station wanted people to write stories, true or made up, about how we lost a favorite cd. It was around Christmas time. If they picked your story to read on air you won a gift certificate for a new cd. They picked mine, so I got a new cd. Besides getting a goldfish at the fair that's it [emoji3]

thejuice24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Sustainable Aquatics for a awesome contest! Please pick me auto picker! :mad::mad::mad::mad::confused:

Rich Ogden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please count me in. I just had a massive tank failure. Lost all the fish in my 120g with the exception of 2 tangs. This would be a big help in restarting my tank.

jeff williams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

I am happy to be able to announce this awesome giveaway sponsored by Sustainable Aquatics! This contest is LOADED with goodies!

Sustainable Aquatics’ history and mission is to serve all its constituents; customers, partners, vendors, employees, suppliers, the environment, and future generations by advancing processes and practices that benefit all and make things a bit better in quality, service, delivery, and value.

Since 2003 the Tennessee SA Hatchery has bred dozens of species from resident broodstock and every month provides tens of thousands of colorful healthy fish to retailers around the country and globe. Our focus is on superior care for our fish to achieve the best health and highest quality and survival to the hobbyist aquarium. Click here to read more about us.

SO NOW LET'S DISCUSS THIS CONTEST!

A winner will be chosen via random draw on April 6th. Winner will be subject to verify entry requirements are complete. The prize is valued at $350 shipped to your door.

Contest Rules:

1. Check out the Sustainable Aquatics Website and learn something new!

2. Make a post in this thread for your official entry!

BONUS: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

THE PRIZE:
  • 1 x Bonded Pair of Frostbite SubZero Designer Clownfish
  • 1 x Cleaner Shrimp
  • 2 x Gold Gobies
  • 1 x Jack-O-Lantern Coral
  • 3 x Live Feeds
  • 1 x Clearly Complete
$_1.JPG

Not WYSIWYG

THE SPONSOR: Sustainable Aquatics

Untitled-3.jpg

Thanks again to Sustainable Aquatics for this awesome prize and contest!
Sustainable Aquatics Rocks!!! Those clowns are beautiful

coralosity351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be awesome to win always wanted a frostbite clown so two of them would be amazing!

Sharvey103

ReefAddicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoyed your article on the trip to Oman. I am currently in the UAE and was surprised to see the fish and corals in the Arabian Gulf with the temperature extremes it sees. Seems like the corals could be transplanted to some of the areas where bleaching is occurring due to warming. Hopefully you will pick me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back