Frustration with Aquaforest

KLS1993

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
42
Location
Milwalkee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've been in the hobby for 5 years now.... I originally really loved Aquaforest products and had a lot of success, I was very happy with them but I have noticed over the past 2 years it has gotten incredibly difficult to find any of their products.... They have released alot of new products but they're all only available in Europe some can be found on Coral view but only @ LFS ..... I'm upgrading to a larger waterbox tank and I was just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Triton method vs Aquaforest .... Or if anybody has any inside info on if Aquaforest even plans on getting their products easily available here in the USA.
 
Hello everyone, I've been in the hobby for 5 years now.... I originally really loved Aquaforest products and had a lot of success, I was very happy with them but I have noticed over the past 2 years it has gotten incredibly difficult to find any of their products.... They have released alot of new products but they're all only available in Europe some can be found on Coral view but only @ LFS ..... I'm upgrading to a larger waterbox tank and I was just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Triton method vs Aquaforest .... Or if anybody has any inside info on if Aquaforest even plans on getting their products easily available here in the USA.
Look for lfs. I have one around me thag carriers thier products
 
Maybe you can't see the Aquaforest for the trees....
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new