Frustration with Aquaforest

KLS1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've been in the hobby for 5 years now.... I originally really loved Aquaforest products and had a lot of success, I was very happy with them but I have noticed over the past 2 years it has gotten incredibly difficult to find any of their products.... They have released alot of new products but they're all only available in Europe some can be found on Coral view but only @ LFS ..... I'm upgrading to a larger waterbox tank and I was just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Triton method vs Aquaforest .... Or if anybody has any inside info on if Aquaforest even plans on getting their products easily available here in the USA.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've been in the hobby for 5 years now.... I originally really loved Aquaforest products and had a lot of success, I was very happy with them but I have noticed over the past 2 years it has gotten incredibly difficult to find any of their products.... They have released alot of new products but they're all only available in Europe some can be found on Coral view but only @ LFS ..... I'm upgrading to a larger waterbox tank and I was just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Triton method vs Aquaforest .... Or if anybody has any inside info on if Aquaforest even plans on getting their products easily available here in the USA.
Look for lfs. I have one around me thag carriers thier products

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you can't see the Aquaforest for the trees....
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back