• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 120g Rimless reef tank - sold

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

renzema

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life has got in the way and I don't have the time for it in the near future. Was originally a reef tank, but was using it as a planted tank for a bit as well.

The glass is low iron on the viewing panes and silicone is all soft and in great shape. There is a scratch in the glass near the sand level on the left pane, but noticeable when clean and filled with water. The dimensions are 48x30x18.

Stand has internal steel cage that was powder coated, with removable panels all the way around for easy access. The sump is custom built to fit the stand and has multiple large chambers. Also has a DC return pump, plumbing, and a hidden top off reservoir in the back.

Paid $1000. Asking $750, my loss can be your gain.

Located in NE Portland.

IMG_1648.jpeg IMG_1651.jpeg IMG_1652.jpeg IMG_1653.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

renzema

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, thats the exact dimensions i am wanting. Definitely wish i was closer. What is the tank brand?

It was a custom build. I don't remember who built it off the top of my head. Have to see if I can find it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back