• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 2 Giant Pieces Open Brain and Aussie Leather

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Up for grabs here are 2 beautiful pieces that have outgrown one of my systems.

1: Large Ultra Bright Metallic Green Open Brain that opens up to about a size of an small Football. 8 inches +

2: Large Ultra Bright Green Aussie Tree Leather... Also opens up to about 8-10 Inches all around.

I have had both of these pieces for 3 Plus years. Super hardy....

Asking $650 Shipped For both... Can Ship Monday for Tuesday.
Shipping will be Fedex Next Day 10:30am Deliver. Sig Required.

Please ME me for me details....

Standard DOA Policy Applies. Must Report DOA (Dead on Arrival) within 1 hour of Arrival. If Corals arrive DOA, photos must be provided at that time one hour after Fedex Deliver's package. Any delays getting photos of DOA or health issues of corals void any sort of Arrive Alive Policy. I Steven Simon only guarantee these corals arrive alive and in stated condition. ****** Please note corals do shrink in size and reduce down in transit time., This is totally normal. AGAIN if you have any concerns about condition if Corals, I must receive photos with 1 hour of signing for Fedex Delivery.

Brain.jpg leather.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
DarthSimon

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's get these to a good home today!!! 450 shipped!!! Pm me...

OP
OP
DarthSimon

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok 399 takes it shipped!!!! Pm me

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back