FS: 2 RW-8 wave makers

  • Thread starter Thread starter JerSaint
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
868
Location
Mystic, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased at FFM this year and used for about 3 months. I tried to use them in my new setup and they are too much.

Just fully cleaned and in original box with instructions.

$50 each or $90 for the pair.

652adcb870ad777fdda4212f95c0bff1.jpg
2936b3a6a8ab09d27fc126f37f63e82f.jpg
 
Sorry CTSPS I have an interested buyer and prefer not to ship. If it falls through I will let you know.
 
Sweet pumps. I have one in my 180 its awesome along with my mp40s
 
Hi Franky,
I am waiting to hear back from Kynan today (he pm'd me earlier this week) If it doesn't work out with him they are yours. I will let you know either way ASAP.
 
Yeah....to you! When can we meet up?
 
How about Colchester. There is a commuter lot near where 11 and rt2 meetup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new