• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 20" 150w Sunpod and small pumps

thomasdo87

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
592
Reaction score
8
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-Knockoff Mag 5 (from CADlights)-$20
-Real Danner Mag Drive 2- $30 (Never used)


Will ship at cost of shipping+packaging at the UPS store.

IMG_0584.jpg
 
Last edited:
pm sent for...

-Maxijet 1200 (just pump no accessories)- $5
-2x JBJ Accela Pumps (266GPH)-$5 each
-OceanPulse Wavemaker from JBJ-$10
 
Hey I need the lights how much for shipping and are the bulbs new?
 
I was first in line to buy the 12" satellite but he then backed out and sold it locally, so good luck trying to buy from him....
 
i am sorry i did back out on you, but selling a light locally and not dealing with shipping is much easier for me. On NR.com I was even offered 75 dollars for the satellite but I passed.

All the lights have been sold.

EDIT: I did pm you too saying sorry. I really didnt mean to upset.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new