• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 32 gallon Biocube

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

krennman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Messages
67
Reaction score
8
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Up for sale is a 32 gallon bio cube. Recently upgraded to a larger tank. I am located south of Pittsburgh PA and willing to meet. Comes with the following:

-Steve’s LED upgrade with HurricaneX Controller
- (2) AI Nero 3s
- AI Axis 40 return pump
- Coralife UV
-Hyger 150watt heater
-InTank Media Basket

IMG_0748.jpeg IMG_0749.jpeg IMG_0750.jpeg IMG_0751.jpeg IMG_0752.jpeg IMG_0753.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new