• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fs 400w metal halide

Dragonreef202

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
574
Location
Washington, DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20140413_203526_988.jpg
I have a 400w metal halide forsale. I believe it's a Hamilton fixture. It comes with 2 ballasts one side is 150w, the other is 250w. It measures 36inches long. I was asking $450 if local i'll negotiate some. IMG_20140413_202752_516.jpg I
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new