• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbrite Metal Halide 36" complete set.

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
3,002
Reaction score
2,010
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Up for sale is a Reefbrite 36" metal halide fixture:
This is the complete package with ballasts and bulbs ( 250w reefbrite dimmable ballasts and 2 reefbrite 20k twinarc bulbs) Price: $500
Prefer local but can ship
Shipping will be calculated based on zipcode.
20251221_201147.jpg
20251221_200840.jpg
 
I still have 3 fixture in operation. The best MH i have ever owned. And it doesn't get hot.
If you want to grow corals . This is it!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new