• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbrite Metal Halides complete sets( fixture+Ballasts+bulbs)

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
3,002
Reaction score
2,010
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Up for sale is some metal halides fixtures and ballasts with bulbs. Sold as a pack ready to go.


Set #1
Reefbrite 36" metal halide fixture
2× lumenarc selectable ballasts
2× reefbrite 20k twinarc bulbs 250w

Sell Price: $800
Retails for over: $1600


Set #2
Reefbrite 15" metal halide fixture
1× lumenarc selectable ballasts
1× reefbrite 20k twinarc bulbs 250w

Sell Price: $400
Retails for over: $800

Prefer local but can ship
Shipping will be calculated based on zipcode.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new