• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: A couple nice frag packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpoletti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
3,324
Reaction score
75
Location
Sacramento, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cut some frags awhile back and it's time to create some more space. All corals will be shipped Fed Ex priority overnight, new styro boxes, double bagged and heat packs.


Please contact me through PM or post here with any other questions.



Cheers!



Nice 3 coral pack $750 shipped


My miami
Space Invader Pectina
Jawbreaker mushroom


fragpacks-2.jpg


5 coral pack $1200 Shipped


Space Invader Pectina
Jawbreaker Mushroom
Orange Immolation
Crazy Fox
My Miami


fragpacks.jpg
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Please let me know if there is any interest in any of these pieces. I'm looking to go out of town in a few weeks and I'd like to clear a few of these out.

Thanks :)

I'm also willing to break these packs up if neccasary.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new