FS: AC Jr w/ Temp, ph probe, and DC8

  • Thread starter Thread starter benihana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

benihana

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
237
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title says

$135 shipped takes it

d29b6ade.jpg
 
good deal but I doubt that pH probe functions properly now that it has dried out and been stored like that in the picture. You need to keep them wet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new