FS: Alpha Vertex 200

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scottdl99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scottdl99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
4
Location
Indy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I AM selling a used vertex 200. Its ~ 3 years old. It's rated for 200-300g tank. Retails for $900+ on most sites. I replaced the pump about 6 months ago with a max flo 1500. I have the original red dragon pump and it still works. I replaced it because it was acting finicky at times and changing the set water height. Both pumps will be included
$550 shipped OBO
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new