• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Apex EB8, FMM, PM2, misc

Item Price
$10 and up, based on item
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JeffB418

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
963
Reaction score
853
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling some used but in good condition Neptune Systems components:
- All items are available for shipping, can provide quote based on how many items purchased. Likely USPS flat rate box/priority or similar. I do get a slight shipping discount with my account as well. I'll try my best to keep it as low as possible.

Black label EB8: $100 plus shipping
IMG_8254.jpg IMG_8253.jpg

Black label PM2 w/ used conductivity probe: $60 plus shipping (probe is older and likely should be replaced, so basically throwing it in)
IMG_8259.jpg

FMM Module 1 Set (includes power supply, 1 mag optical sensor(has moisture inside but still works), and aquabus cable, missing module mount): $80 plus shipping
IMG_8255.jpg IMG_8256.jpg

FMM Module 2 Set (includes 2 optical sensors, 1 aquabus cable, includes module mount): $80 plus shipping
IMG_8257.jpg IMG_8258.jpg

Misc longer Aquabus Cables (15ft+ x2): $10 plus shipping
IMG_8260.jpg
 
EB8 and PM2 sold. Both FMM modules available still
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new