FS assorted corals

Corvingtonm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Norwalk, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a few different corals. I'll keep posting as I figure out what else to sell.. I have a bunch of corals it's just getting to be too much.

Feel free to email or text 203-273-1003 or [email protected]

Pics taken with iPhone 6, under hydra 52's.

If there's a price not posted Plz feel free to ask.

I think the price is missing for the 1 polyp paly, it's $5

Almost all prices are firm, im selling for what I paid. If its grown significantly i tack on $5
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new