(FS) Basically new XPAqua Duetto ATO

Andyf30

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
539
Reaction score
345
Location
United States
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

Selling my essentially new ATO. The pump initially died day one and I had to get a different ATO in a pinch that has worked well so far. I have the replacement pump brand new in packaging from XPAqua. This system literally ran for one fill before the old pump froze. so basically as close to new as you can get. Only used on RO, no calc.

Would also trade for a powerhead or a torch coral frag if local.

Price is $100 + shipping, OBO

122365113_10218472977680145_2063367487210719730_o.jpg 122270658_10218472976600118_9004573395011935654_o.jpg
 
Bump, price drop to $95. This is just clutter in my stand at this point need it gone. Brand new ATO for $25 off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new