FS: Biota Cleaner Wrasse

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sjfishguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2016
Messages
254
Reaction score
209
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous fat fish, about 2.5” long. Eats like a pig. Pellets, mysis, anything. I love him but he has started picking at my clam mantels to the point where they are barely opening so he has to go. I paid $180 for him from Biota just 2 months ago. $100. Pickup in Delray Beach, FL 33445
20260423_185445_F7F64673-431C-4707-937D-9222DA46B622.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new