• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(SOLD)Yellow Tang 5” and Large One Spot Foxface 6-7"

Item Price
$175.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them

I have a One Spot Foxface available in Debary Florida. It's on the North East side of Orlando. Local pickup only. It is 6-7 inches long, I purchased it from Dr. Reefs quarantined fish back in March of 2021. This is an amazing fish! All fish in my aquarium have been fully quarantined either by Dr. Reef's or myself. I followed Humble fish's complete recommendations for medicated quarantine. This guy is in perfect health. Eats nori, cheato from my fuge, algae pellets, frozen shrimp, reef frenzy, various flake foods and TDO pellets. He has never turned down something to eat! Price is $175

Yellow Tang, I will take $300 for him. Got him December 2020. He is fully quarantined just as my other fish. Eats like a pig just like the rest! Fins are amazing just as the others!

Would love to keep these guys together if possible.

Bought them both with the plan to move to a larger aquarium but have since decided not to go larger, in fact I plan to sell off my aquarium shortly, and go smaller.

Only interested in someone that has experience and a large tank for this guy to live a long life in. I can provide high quality videos of him as well for those that are interested.

DSC05128.JPG DSC05130.JPG DSC05131.JPG DSC05132.JPG DSC05153.JPG DSC05129.JPG DSC05121.JPG DSC05120.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few more of them!

Attachments

• DSC05132.JPG
    DSC05132.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC05083.JPG
    DSC05083.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 15

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back