FS Carpet Nem NEON GREEN 91007

swimmingswammi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
232
Reaction score
5
Location
Alhambra
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Capet Neon 91.jpg
Capet Neon 94.jpg
Capet Neon 92.jpg
Capet Neon 93.jpg
This thing is beautiful and healthy. Very sticky and requires gentle handling. I feed it shrimp mostly. Does not move around. about 9" wide just too big for my tank.

Asking $120

Pick up near the Santa Anita Race Track, in So Cal
Shipping is probably close to $100 if you need shipping. I have shipped nems in the past. No problems.
 
Last edited:
Pics?
 
I had another one that lost its color, and stickiness. That one would retract almost to nothing at least once a day. At first I thought it was saying I'm hungry feed me, but soon after feeding it would do the same thing. This one however, does not. There were 7 - 9 days when it would get no food. And it was the same, though it also appeared to be seeking shade in my new setup. And now, I have a shark in another tank that does not feed well so the extra food goes into this guy (squid chunks). This nem seems to be growning now. It gets fed every 2 to 3 days or so.
 
Hey Craig thx for the awesome deal on the nem and the other corals I picked up:llama:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new