FS: Chalice Combo Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
363
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All healed for well over a month now. All WYSIWYG. $175 shipped for all 4. Alive arrival guarantee within 2 hours of delivery. Photo must be sent of dead coral in unopened bag showing all white skeleton. Payment will be prorated for multiple items.


top left - Riddler
top right - Teal Watermelon
bottom left - Golden Eye
bottom right - Miami Hurricane


IMG_8144.jpg
 
Shipping is with UPS next day. Thanks!
 
Those are some healthy looking frags. Good Luck!

Thanks! I've been having to cut like crazy because corals are starting to grow into each other. Guess its a good problem to have.
 
Still available. Thanks
 
It's not the best pic but I'll also add this to the pack for the same price. Baby head of one of my Rainbow Acans.

AcanIII2.jpg
 
Last edited:
$165 shipped for everything.
 
Can you replace the miami hurricane with a different chalice?
 
All I have is another golden eye I could swap it out with.
 
Frags sold. Mods please close.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new