• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter jarred1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jarred1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
West Palm Beach, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting to get rid of most of the corals in my 20 high and these are the first to go!

The only payment I will accept is PayPal. Buyer will pay actual shipping charges. Buy all 4 frags for $250 shipped, I'll throw something else in there with it.
5 eyes of Cornbread Cotton Candy Chalice $70
DSCF3972.jpg


3 eyes of Cornbread 3g Mummy Eye $100
DSCF3959.jpg


Bright Red Chalice $30
DSCF3960.jpg


Big forest green colored chalice $30
DSCF3968.jpg


I also have two acan echinata frags for sale, I'll post pics tomorrow of them.

PM is key
Jarred
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new