FS Current USA Ramp Timer Pro NIB

firstlight10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
170
Reaction score
62
Location
Charleston, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new Current USA Ramp Timer Pro for sale. Still in original packaging and I haven't even turned it on.

$75 OBO including insured shipping to the continental United States.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new