• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Ecotech MP40 WES

AbjectMaelstroM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling two MP40 WES. Bought these on R2R from another member when I was putting together my 120g. Ended up picking up a good deal on a pair of QD’s so these never got used and have been sitting in the closet. Both work and have the wireless chip (obviously NOT mobius compatible). I tested them on a 40B, they are louder than my QD MP40s but I suppose that’s why they’re called QuietDrive (I have no reference as I’ve never used other MP40 non QD).

Comes with everything shown in the pictures below: driver(s), wetside(s), dry side(s), power supply(s). No extras or original boxed.

$150 – Shipped Each or $275 Shipped for Both. PayPal only. Will ship USPS (within CONUS) within 1 business day of receiving payment.

20201127_072221.jpg

**One does have damage to the dry side and fraying cable that has been taped by previous owner. Does not impact function.
20201127_072239.jpg

20201127_072252.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back