• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Ecotech Versa’s

Item Price
130
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DaddyDaughterNano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
22
Location
Central Cal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a pair of Ecotech Versa’s FS. Prefer to sell them as a together, but I’ll also sell separately.

Installed in Feb earlier this year, and turned them off last month when I started breaking down the tank.

$250 shipped for the pair, or $130 each including shipping

IMG_1343.jpeg


IMG_1345.jpeg


IMG_1349.jpeg
 
Will take it PM sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new