FS: EuroReef RS180 Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kdocimo90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kdocimo90

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
4
Location
Stamford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Euro-Reef RS180 that is still kicking butt. I replaced the pump about 1-2 years ago.

Asking $200.

Can delivery within reasonable distance. Located in Fairfield County (I'm all over the place).

Can post pictures later tonight.
 
d27ce2698fd38028b320b83e758c2430.jpg


d5d3e72073414cf81c8a1dff14b96fc6.jpg


da56226d4ac5b2bf4bb2a0d91d02a0ad.jpg
 
  • Realistic Rating: avg load 180gal; heavy load 135gal
  • Comparative Rating: up to 450gal
  • Sump space required for skimmer: 11" x 13.5"
  • Height: 24"
  • Neck Diameter: 4.5"
  • Reaction chamber diameter: 8"
  • Reaction chamber volume: 3.04 gallons
  • Inlet size: n/a
  • Outlet size: 1.5"
  • Pump (included): SP4- Euro-Reef modified GEN-X 4100 water pump
  • Pump power consumption: 45W @ 115/120 VAC 60hz
  • Air intake: 900 lph
 
Anything your looking to trade? I'm looking for a good skimmer but really can't spend that kind of money right now! Good luck!
 
And on a side note is that your desjardini? Gorgeous!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new