FS Extremely Rare Ogles Mesoscope 2

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
4,903
Reaction score
8,637
Location
Litchfield Park
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not sure how many of these are in existence anymore, they rarely if ever come up for sale.

Mesoscope 2 is the coveted version with the angled view finder.
20251209_221543.jpg


20251209_221553.jpg


If you're not sure what this is, I'd invite you to do some research.

Everything is is great condition.

$800

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

PM me if you're interested.

Jimmy
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new