• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fs fish and turtles

Item Price
2750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Willragan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
660
Reaction score
218
Location
Blackstone, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9 fish and 2 turtles fs. All quarantined and tank raised. Call or text 434-294-2374 with questions. Price listed is retail for all. Discounts offered especially on multiples. Will not separate turtles.

IMG_8389.jpeg IMG_8388.jpeg IMG_8392.jpeg IMG_8391.jpeg IMG_8390.jpeg IMG_8291.jpeg IMG_8159.jpeg IMG_8147.jpeg
 
I didn’t realize you could keep these in full saltwater I alway thought it had to be brackish. This is a really cool setup! If I had a way to add a basking platform to my tank I would def want to try them out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new