• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Flame Algae Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snowsrfr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snowsrfr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$21 shipped USPS Priority

You'll get a nice sized piece with multiple branches or several branches that can be tied and glued to frag plug.

Mother Colony:
DSCN0411.jpg
 
Does it glow under actinics? How does it grow? Does it frag itself and is it invasive?
 
I don't run actinics, so I'm not sure about that. Doesn't frag itself, i just tore off several frags frags when I was trying to move it from one side of my tank to the other. I don't see it as being intrusive, but I've had my colony isolated on a seperate frag plug and then on the rock it's on now.
 
Does it attach to rocks?
 
I've seen this exact piece in person. Its siiiiiick. Its a very unique
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new