FS/FT 25g Reef Savvy Rimless (needs TLC)

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
2,226
Reaction score
2,486
Location
Winter Garden
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$40 or ~50w UV sterilizer, or white Formica sheet, or fish. You can text at 863-450-7092.

24x17x15h


467807d4e0b0c62eff6fcafd6b34fe5c.jpg


aaaa04bbf3618410323c26b7189dffd4.jpg
 
Is the glass scratched or just dirty?
 
Hi hotrocks,

The spots I think your talking about aren't scratches, but a "haze". I rinsed the tank out well before I took the pics. A firm wipe down did not remove it. If I had to guess, it would need to be buffed back to an original shine.

Let me know if this answers your question. I can also try to get some better shots. Let me know-how and take care.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new