• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/FT Abyzz a200 and a400 return pumps

Item Price
2100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bobyboy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
817
Reaction score
195
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked these up earlier this year and did not use them.
New and unused!
They where sealed until I opened them for the pictures.

The A400 has been sold out for a while now so here is your chance to get it!

Prices are cash picked up in Burlington NJ, anything else is at the buyers expense!

A200 - $2,100
A400 - $3,000

Take both for $5,000.
I am also open to trades of equivalent value.

0831D519-148B-4D68-A37C-8C162AA0D2DF.jpeg 5DE562D3-7BEC-4493-A2BB-8E20F1EA7B17.jpeg 364FE144-A2B7-49CF-8844-B55418BF7E77.jpeg 526BD4E6-1FF1-44C3-996A-01CE0199E35A.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new