FS/FT: Eshopps PSK 100H skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjw011689
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mjw011689

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2021
Messages
459
Reaction score
263
Location
north phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell or trade a skimmer that I don’t see myself getting around to using. Came with a tank I purchased a while ago and went a different direction.

mostly looking to trade. Would be interested in temp probe and ph probe for apex, or maybe another viparspectra light, would also be interested in some wavemakers. I’m sure there’s plenty of other things I can’t think of at the moment, let me know what you have.
Would definitely be interested in some corals too, mostly soft coral stuff or some lps.

if you’re interested in purchasing, I’d like to sell for 75

image.jpg
 
Looking to sell or trade a skimmer that I don’t see myself getting around to using. Came with a tank I purchased a while ago and went a different direction.

mostly looking to trade. Would be interested in temp probe and ph probe for apex, or maybe another viparspectra light, would also be interested in some wavemakers. I’m sure there’s plenty of other things I can’t think of at the moment, let me know what you have.
Would definitely be interested in some corals too, mostly soft coral stuff or some lps.

if you’re interested in purchasing, I’d like to sell for 75

image.jpg
Do you still have this...i am interested
 
Do you still have this...i am interested...thanks
 
Do you still have this...i am interested...thanks
Yes I do, sorry for the delay. I don’t get on here much anymore, seems like most people disappeared. Let me know if you’re still interested
 
I am still interested. Would you ship to louisiana
 
Looking to sell or trade a skimmer that I don’t see myself getting around to using. Came with a tank I purchased a while ago and went a different direction.

mostly looking to trade. Would be interested in temp probe and ph probe for apex, or maybe another viparspectra light, would also be interested in some wavemakers. I’m sure there’s plenty of other things I can’t think of at the moment, let me know what you have.
Would definitely be interested in some corals too, mostly soft coral stuff or some lps.

if you’re interested in purchasing, I’d like to sell for 75

image.jpg
Do you still have this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new