FS/FT: Eshopps PSK 100H skimmer

mjw011689

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell or trade a skimmer that I don’t see myself getting around to using. Came with a tank I purchased a while ago and went a different direction.

mostly looking to trade. Would be interested in temp probe and ph probe for apex, or maybe another viparspectra light, would also be interested in some wavemakers. I’m sure there’s plenty of other things I can’t think of at the moment, let me know what you have.
Would definitely be interested in some corals too, mostly soft coral stuff or some lps.

if you’re interested in purchasing, I’d like to sell for 75

image.jpg

cajunbill56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell or trade a skimmer that I don’t see myself getting around to using. Came with a tank I purchased a while ago and went a different direction.

mostly looking to trade. Would be interested in temp probe and ph probe for apex, or maybe another viparspectra light, would also be interested in some wavemakers. I’m sure there’s plenty of other things I can’t think of at the moment, let me know what you have.
Would definitely be interested in some corals too, mostly soft coral stuff or some lps.

image.jpg
Do you still have this...i am interested

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image.jpg
Do you still have this?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back