• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fs/Ft GU10 white, and blue led's

Salty_Box_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
493
Reaction score
124
Location
SF north Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of GU10 led's. 16 white bulbs, and 16 blue bulbs, currently wired in two banks, and staggered wht/blu. They are currently attached to wood strips and egg crate that was hung in a hood over a 40 breeder. They were on a friends tank and it did shockingly well, and they look awesome, but I purchased the tank from him and have a extra photon I'm running on it. I'm not real sure what to ask on them, but know I would trade for a decent return pump that's at, or over 350gph, 150w-200w heaters. I'm located in northern ca so if I needed to ship the lights I think it would be better off removing the wood and such, but I'm open to whatever works.






 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new